Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheesy Chicken is one of my kids favourite meals, and probably the only way I can get them to eat Broccoli!
It does makes a truly delicious dinner that is on high rotation at my house and is so simple to make, the whole family will be asking for more!! Best of all – it will feed a family of four for under $10!
This recipe is not only cheap, and delicious – it is freezeable too. So make a huge batch of it and freeze some for another night!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- chicken breast or chicken mince
- Cream of celery soup
- Salt & Pepper
- 300 grams Chicken Breast Or Chicken Mince roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 420 grams Cream Of Celery Soup tinned
- 125 grams Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 280 grams Broccoli
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Dry chicken with paper towels and place in sprayed slow cooker.
- Melt butter and soften cream cheese (if not at room temp).
- Combine melted butter, soup, cream cheese and milk in bowl and spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove cooker lid and place frozen broccoli over chicken.
- Cover and cook for additional 1 hour.
- Serve over rice or pasta.