time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 420 grams Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 250 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 2 1/2 cups Ham cut into small cubes
- 375 grams Evaporated Milk
- 250 grams Egg Noodles to serve
- 1 Spring Onions chopped finely to serve
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In the slow cooker pour the soup, mushrooms, ham and evaporated milk.
- Stir well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook covered on low for two hours.
- Close to serving time, cook the egg noodles and drain.
- Add them to the slow cooker and stir well to coat the pasta together with the spring onions for a bit of colour.
- Dish out and serve with a little grated cheese on top.