time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pork Chops
- cup White wine
- Crushed garlic
- Can Cream of mushroom soup
- 4 Pork Chops or 5
- 1/3 Cup White Wine (or chicken stock)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Seeded Mustard
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large bowl mix the soup, wine or stock, honey, mustard and garlic together. Mix well.
- Spray the slow cooker with a little canola oil.
- Sear the pork chops in the slow cooker or in a pan and season well with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the marinade sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours
- Remove pork chops from the slow cooker and cover with foil, if the sauce is a little runny, reduce it either on the growing function in your slow cooker or in a saucepan on the cook top.
- Serve with your favourite side and the reduce honey mustard sauce.