Slow cooker Sausages in Mushroom Sauce
This is my lazy day dinner – throw it in and forget all about it. Of course the combination of mushrooms and sausages is awesome. I sometimes like to add a dash of hot sauce too!
Hint: I always use the Honey Flavoured Sausages – the kids love them and they really add sweetness to all recipes you use them in!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Lightly brown the sausages, mushrooms and onion in a frypan.
- Place in the slow cooker.
- Pour over the cream of mushroom soup and add the hot sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours, or on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Stir in a couple of tablespoons of sour cream (if desired) before serving.