Sneaky Mac ‘n’ Cheese Muffins
These sneaky muffins will have your kids asking for more..more veggies with a side of mac ‘n’ cheese!
Great for snacks or for their school lunchboxes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Instant mac n cheese
- Garlic salt
- Panko crumbs
- 70 grams Instant Mac N Cheese (1 single serve packet)
- 170 ml Water
- 1 cup Cauliflower grated
- 1 cup Broccoli grated
- 2 Egg
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp Panko Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, Grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare the easy mac n cheese as per instructions on the box, 170mls water into microwave container add macaroni and cook on high uncovered for 4 minutes.
- Add powder mix to cooked noodles and stir quickly until starts to thicken. Set aside.
- Grate cauliflower and broccoli into a bowl, now add 2 tablespoons water, garlic salt and place in microwave on high for 2 minutes, drain and stir in almond meal.
- Add mac n cheese and mix, then add eggs and mix well.
- Mix panko crumbs and parmesan cheese together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Grease muffin tins well with spray oil. Spoon mixture in until almost full, sprinkle with panko crumbs and cheese mix.
- Place into oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cool in tray for 5 minutes then run a knife around the edges to remove.
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living