Sour Cream Pound Cake is a good cake for when you have visitors, very moist and topped with cream and berries it is the perfect afternoon tea.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Grease a 23 x 6 cm Bundt pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy, be carefully not to over beat the butter
- Add the vanilla
- Add eggs one at a time beating each one before adding the next.
- Pour in the Sour Cream and stir.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder in a small bowl then add to batter a little at a time.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 175 degrees for 90 minutes.
- Insert a long wooden pick into the centre of the cake.