time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Cooked Spaghetti
- 1 Clove Of Garlic chopped
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables Of Your Choice diced
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Tasty Cheese grated
- 1 Salt
- 1 Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch Of Basil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over moderate heat, add the cooked spaghetti and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and vegetables and continue to cook, stirring frequently, for 5 more minutes, until vegetables are soft and spaghetti is has turned brown.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Pour the egg mixture over pasta in pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes, then flip the omelette in half and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes until the egg has set.