rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 110 grams Spaghetti cooked according to packet instructions
- 4 Egg Whites lightly beaten - divided into 2 bowls with 2 egg whites each
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 340 grams Cottage Cheese
- 225 grams Beef Mince
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 225 grams Tomato Puree low salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 cup Cheese (Mozzarella) grated
- 1 Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease 23cm pie dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 2 egg whites, parmesan cheese and olive oil and add the cooked spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Press spaghetti mixture evenly into the bottom and up the side of the prepared pie dish.
- In another bowl, combine 2 egg whites and cottage cheese (you may need to drain the cottage cheese to eliminate sogginess). Spread the mixture over the "pasta crust".
- In a large frypan, cook beef mince, mushrooms, onion and garlic until the meat is brown. Stir in tomato puree, mixed herbs and salt and then spoon over the cottage cheese mixture.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for a further 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.