Spicy Green Curry Chook
This Spicy Green Chicken Curry Chook is the perfect dish for the colder months (I wouldn’t mind this one in the summer though…) and for a meal with a kick! For extra spice and heat add extra chilies, great for helping with those tickling throats during flu season so try it out and enjoy this saucy recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Red Capsicum
- 1/2 Green Capsicum
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 Brown Onion
- 2 cups Frozen Vegetables
- 1 400 Gram Coconut Cream
- 1 50 Gram Butter
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt Or Sour Cream Or Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Melt Butter in a medium saucepan and stir in flour, cook a few minutes and move it around the saucepan so it doesn't burn.
- Reduce the heat, and using a whisk, mix in the Greek yoghurt to make a paste.
- Combine the green curry paste and coconut cream with a whisk until smooth. If it's too thick, use boiled water to thin the consistency.
- Splash a little olive oil in a frypan and add the brown onion and chopped chicken. Push to the outside of the pan and splash a little more oil in the middle and cook your capsicum and veggies (and chillies if you're keen for a spicy night), Mix your chicken in and finish cooking.
- Pour over the curry base and simmer all together for 10 mins.
- Serve with steam rice.