Spider Cupcakes are perfect for Halloween or a Scary Kid’s Party! These are soooo cute and sooooo easy to make! Spider Cupcakes will have the kids creeping, crawling and begging for more! Scroll down below to see what you…
Spider Cupcakes are perfect for Halloween or a Scary Kid’s Party!
These are soooo cute and sooooo easy to make!
Spider Cupcakes will have the kids creeping, crawling and begging for more!
Scroll down below to see what you need to create this crafty creepy crawlies.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Packet Cake Mix, Prepare As Instructed On The Box (or Make Your Own!)
- 80 grams Butter, At Room Temperature
- 250 grams Pure Icing Sugar sifted
- 1 Dash Of Vanilla Extract
- 20 ml Milk
- 1 Oreo
- 1 Chocolate
- 1 Food Colouring Of Choice
- 1 Icing Pens
- 1 Sugar Eyes, Generally Available At Supermarkets Now
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place butter and icing sugar in a bowl and beat on low speed until combined.
- Combine vanilla and milk in a small bowl and slowly add to the frosting mixture.
- Once combined turn the speed high and beat the frosting for about 6 minutes.
- Divide frosting between bowls (depending on how many different colours you want) and add a few drops of food colouring at a time until you reach the desired colour.
- Place frosting in piping bags or use a spoon to top the cupcakes.
- Time to get creative! Place an oreo on each cupcake and gently push it down a little.
- Use a black icing pen to create legs.
- Place two small circles on the cookie and then a sugar eyeball on top.
- Then draw on some pincers.