For those looking to re-imagine some family favourites with a Halloween twist, you can’t get much better than this Spider Pizza From Scratch.
A super simple pizza recipe that kids can help to make, this is a Halloween crowd pleaser. It’s also great for spooky themed parties, or as a way to involve kids in the kitchen. This homemade pizza uses our super popular Two-Ingredient Pizza Dough recipe, and can be on the table faster than you can say “Boo!”.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Cheese (cheddar) more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Capsicum small, cut into thin 2cm sticks
- 50 grams Black Olives pitted
- 50 grams Green Olives pitted
- 100 grams Pepperoni
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees.
- In a bowl pour the cup of greek yoghurt and the self raising flour. Mix until well combined.
- Prepare a clean counter top by dusting it with some extra flour. Lay the dough out and knead for a few minutes until dough is tacky (not sticky).
- Roll out to desired thickness, and lay onto a prepared tray (greased or lined). You can also choose to split the dough into smaller pizzas.
- Slice the olives in half. Keep some halves whole, and slice other halves finely to become the ‘legs’ of your spiders.
- Spread pizza with pizza sauce and cheese. Arrange both olive and pepperoni spider ‘bodies’ around the pizza. Then add the spider legs, which include the sliced olives and the capsicum sticks.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, adjusting to your preference.