Spinach and Feta Triangles
Spinach and Feta Triangles are super easy to make and are always a party favourite. They are great to make a huge batch and then freeze them uncooked so that when guests arrive, you can just pop them into a hot oven.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Ricotta Cheese
- Filo Pastry
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine spinach, grated cheese, fetta, ricotta and egg in a large bowl.
- Cut sheets of filo in half and then each half into four squares.
- Layer 4 squares of pastry on top of each other until 16 squares are made (I don’t usually use 16 squares cause I found it was too much pastry but its up to you)
- Place a heaped tablespoon of mixture in the middle of each square, then fold up corners to form a parcel.
- Place parcels on a lightly greased baking tray and spray lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden.