These sprinkle frosted glasses are so easy to make and are great for a kiddie or grown-ups party!
You can make them a day in advance if you wish – and if it is cool – you don’t even need to store them in the fridge!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Different coloured sprinkles
- Shallow bowls
- 200 grams White Chocolate Buds
- Different Coloured Sprinkles
- Shallow Bowls
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place each different flavour of sprinkles into a small shallow bowl.
- Have your clean and dry glasses ready.
- Place the white chocolate buttons in a microwave proof container and cook on high for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth (if it needs a bit of extra time - cook for 10 seconds at a time).
- Once the chocolate is smooth, dip your glass into the chocolate mix until the first 1/2 centimetre of lip of covered evenly in chocolate.
- Pull out and allow any excess chocolate mixture to fall.
- Working quickly, dip your glass into the bowl of sprinkles.
- If the bowl is too shallow, you may need to run the side of the glass gently into the mix for an even cover.
- Allow to set in a cool area until use!