Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixed Herbs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a pie tray with 1 piece of pastry and set the other aside for the top.
- Chop the onion finely and put to one side.
- Cut the bacon into pieces and chop finely.
- Put into a pan with the onion and cook gently until the fat runs from the bacon and the onion is soft and golden.
- Cut the steak into pieces and chop finely.
- Add to the bacon and onion and stir over low heat for 5 minutes until brown.
- Stir in the flour, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the water, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Leave until cool, and then put into the pie shell.
- Cover with the remaining pastry and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. Serve hot or cold.