Steamed Chocolate Pudding
Hmmm nothing better on a cold night than a hot freshly Steamed Chocolate Pudding with cream and ice cream and chocolate sauce.. drool..
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 60 grams Butter
- 60 grams Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 125 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cream the butter and sugar together until white and light and fluffy
- Add the beaten egg. Dissolve the cocoa into the milk and add it to the mixture
- Add the sifted flour and lastly the vanilla extract. Stir until just combined
- Pour into a greased steamer and steam for 1 and a half hours. Serve with chocolate sauce.