Sweet and Sticky Sausages Be bored with sausages NO MORE! Sticky Sausages are easy peasy to make and only contain simple ingredients you will already have in your cupboard! This is a sweet and sticky variation of standard sausages that…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 200ml Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Salt And Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 Packs Of Chippolata Sausages Use around 20 sausages or 10 standard thin sausages
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the sausages on a lined baking tray and cook for 20 minutes until brown.Pour off any excess oil.
- Mix together the other ingredients and pour over the sausages and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the sausages become sticky!
- Serve with mash potato and veggies.