Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 200ml Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Salt And Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 Packs Of Chippolata Sausages Use around 20 sausages or 10 standard thin sausages
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the sausages on a lined baking tray and cook for 20 minutes until brown.Pour off any excess oil.
- Mix together the other ingredients and pour over the sausages and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the sausages become sticky!
- Serve with mash potato and veggies.