Strawberry Custard Trifle
This isn’t a traditional trifle but has all the yummy bits and none of the nasty bits (cough cough, Sherry). Plus we don’t use that rolly polly jam cake either, you can generally use any type of cake you like (in the picture, we used a yummy coconut cake and it was divine!).
This is a good one that you can just throw together on the morning you serve it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Grab a large trifle bowl. Cut up half the strawberries into slices.
- Crumble a 22cm white sponge or similar into small pieces.
- Start with a layer of cake crumbs, cover with the pulp of one of the passionfruits.
- Add sliced strawberries, then a layer of custard. Repeat until the trifle bowl is full.
- Top with the whipped cream, remaining strawberries and blueberries.
- Serve immediately.