These Strawberry Santas are incredibly cute! I have had fun making these during the holidays in the past years. It makes my table look more bright and festive.
Aside from looking pretty, these strawberry santas are quite easy to prepare. Just be sure about the quality of these strawberries – make sure you get the fresh ones! Now that’s one delicious and fun addition to your Christmas menu. Whip ’em up for a snack, dessert or just because you like it!
Since this is an easy peasy one to make, let the kids help you. Let them wash the strawberries and decorate the eyes. Don’t stress about the mess because this won’t involve too much cleaning afterward.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Strawberries
- 1 Whipped Cream one can, put in a piping bag
- 1 gram Sesame Seeds one packet, for decoration
- 1 Choc Drops one packet, for decoration
- Wash and remove the green top from the strawberries, making sure the bottom is nice and flat to stand on.
- Cut the tips off , then standing each on their large flat end apply a small squirt of cream, place the tip on top of the cream and then apply a tiny amount to the top for the Pom Pom on Santa's hat.
- Use three sesame seeds or choc drops for his eyes and mouth.