|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
This Strawberry Santas recipe is an incredibly easy, delicious, and fun Christmas-y dish. Whip ’em up for a snack, dessert or just because you like it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Strawberries
- 1 Whipped Cream one can, put in a piping bag
- 1 gram Sesame Seeds one packet, for decoration
- 1 Choc Drops one packet, for decoration
- Wash and remove the green top from the strawberries, making sure the bottom is nice and flat to stand on.
- Cut the tips off , then standing each on their large flat end apply a small squirt of cream, place the tip on top of the cream and then apply a tiny amount to the top for the Pom Pom on Santa's hat.
- Use three sesame seeds or choc drops for his eyes and mouth.