This Strawberry Vanilla Cake is a gorgeous and creamy cake that is Gluten Free & Wheat Free, Lactose Free & Dairy Free and Egg Free! Wins everywhere!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Margarine (Nuttelex or any lactose/ Dairy free)
- 135 grams Sugar
- 2 tbsp Egg Replacement Powder (Orgran) or apple puree with 1 tsp bi-carb
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 200 grams Gluten Free Flour self raising
- 1/3 cup Rice Milk or almond
- 250 grams Margarine Nuttelex
- 500 grams Gluten Free Icing Sugar
- 1 bunch Vanilla Seeds
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and grease either muffin tins or a cake pan depending on what you want to make. (Please refer to Recipe Hints and Tips for further information)
- In a large bowl, beat together 125 grams Nuttelex (or your choice of margarine) and sugar for 3-5 minutes or until pale.
- Add in egg replacement powder, vanilla, and salt. Beat slowly for 1 minute.
- Add in flour and milk and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture into desired tin/s and bake until skewer comes out clean. (Please refer to Recipe Hints and Tips for further information)
- To make the 'butter' cream beat the remaining Nuttelex, icing sugar and vanilla seeds for 3-5 minutes. Colour with pink Hopper Natural Food colour.
- Layer cake/muffins with fresh strawberries and the 'butter' cream. Serve and enjoy!