How to Make Stuffed Capsicums
Looking for a side dish with a difference? Stuffed Capsicums are a little different, they taste amazing and are loads of fun to make. The capsicums are filled with a delicious brown rice and spice filling!
These are great for dinner parties or as a side dish for Christmas!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Curry powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop the top off the four capsicums and remove the seeds and pith.
- Place on the baking paper.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry off the onion and garlic until soft and fragrant (about 7 minutes).
- Add the bacon and cook through.
- Add the chopped tomato and cook for five minutes or until reduced and thickened.
- Stir through the rice, curry powder, nuts and parsley.
- Spoon the mixture into the capsicums and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and bubbling on top.
- Serve immediately.