time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/4 cup Wholemeal Self-raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Self-raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Banana mashed
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt reduced-fat and plain
- 1/4 cup Stevia Sweet Granules
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil preferably extra light olive oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine the wholemeal self-raising flour and the plain self-raising one along with the stevia.
- In a different bowl, mix the yoghurt and olive oil together. Whisk together with the egg and then add to the other bowl with the flour and stevia mixture. Stir well until combined.
- Add the mashed banana and blueberries to the mix and then fold.
- Grease the muffin pans with some olive oil and then spoon the mixture into the muffin pan/tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Once the muffins are of light golden colour, remove them from the oven and leave it in the muffin pan for 4 minutes. Then, transfer to a wire rack and serve.