This Sugar-Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream is also dairy free and guilt free! Definitely lots of wins in just one recipe. When you’re craving for ice cream, whip some of these up. Eat lots!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- First, freeze the fruits. This recipe works best when the strawberries and bananas are frozen.
- In a food processor or blender, add in the fruits and then pour in the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until everything is blended smoothly and the texture becomes creamy.
- Freeze for 4 hours before eating. For best results, freeze overnight.
- Garnish with coconut flakes then serve.