Sugar-Free Vanilla Frosting
We have had a lot of requests for reduced sugar frosting, we have gone one better and found Sugar Free Vanilla Frosting for you to try.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract
- 15 - 20 Drop Of Liquid Stevia
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
In a microwave safe bowl, add water and the gelatin and microwave for 20 - 30 seconds, stir the liquid to melt gelatin. Let it stand, but make sure it doesn't harden. If the gelatin mixture goes hard just microwave for a 10 seconds to soften. Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks, and slowly add the gelatin mixture, vanilla extract and 15 drops of stevia. Beat the mixture again until stiff peaks are formed. Use immediately.
Recipes Hints and Tips:
- Not suitable for freezing
- Will hold shape and won't melt
- Add more stevia if a sweeter taste is desired
- Stevia is available from most supermarkets in sugar aisle and health food shops