Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Selection of ripe tomatoes
- Rock Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters lengthways and use a spoon to gently scrape out the excess seeds (not all of them if you don't want - just some so they aren't so wet).
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray on a piece of baking paper.
- Gently sprinkle olive oil (not too much) over the top and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place in a very slow oven (100 - 120 degrees) for an hour and a half.
- Keep a close eye on them - the riper the tomato the faster they will cook.
- The tomatoes should still be a little soft to the touch but not black.