There are lots of ways you can spice up breakfast without losing time and healthy bonus points, and our Super Boost Green Smoothie Bowl is a great way to do it. Basically a smoothie bowl is a smoothie that you eat, as in with a spoon instead of a straw.
We love them because as well as packing a lot of healthy goodness into the smoothie, you can top them with whatever yummy stuff you have on hand. Feel free to use this recipe as a guide only! This might be just the beginning of a beautiful smoothie bowl romance.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 Banana frozen and chopped
- 1 Full Cream Milk 1 cup, or any other milk of your choice, including nut milks
- 1/3 Avocado sliced
- 1 Baby Spinach Leaves 2 cups
- 1 gram Chia Seeds 1 tsp
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 Kiwi Fruit cut into chunks
- 1/2 Bananas cut into chunks
- 2 tsp Coconut Shredded
- Add all of the main ingredients (not the topping) into a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your chosen toppings.