Everyone should have a chocolate cake recipe up their sleeve, and this Super Easy One Bowl Chocolate Cake is one of our favourites. This is probably one of the richest and easiest chocolate cakes to make, which makes it a winner in our books. Top with cream cheese icing, or pretty much any other kind of icing if you want, or just sift a bit of icing sugar on top.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Light brown sugar
- Cocoa powder
- 2 cups Plain Flour, Sifted
- 1 1/2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 250 ml Coffee cold
- 1 cup Milk
- 100 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 tsp Vinegar
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and lightly flour a circular or rectangular cake tin of your choice. For circular, around 25cm diameter is good, for rectangular 23x33cm.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vinegar. Mix until smooth, and don’t worry if the batter is thin. That’s how it should be.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer test shows it is cooked through.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving. Decorate as desired.