Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 Cup Bell Pepper
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 15 Prawns peeled, thawed
- 6 tbsp Zest Of Lemon
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Pound Strip Steak cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Spaghetti (200 Grams)
- 1 1/4 Tbsps Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest (optional)
- 3 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (optional)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (optional) grated
- Heat a large pot filled with salted water and wait for it to boil.
- Add the pasta and when the water boils reduce the heat. Check the firmness for next few minutes and then remove from heat once 80% cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large pan and add 1.5 tbsp oil. Once hot enough, put the heat on medium-high and sear the steak. Cook evenly by flipping sides... make sure all sides are cooked.
- When the steak is 70% cooked add in the prawns then saute for 2 minutes or untill cooked then season with pepper. Remove the steak and prawns and then set aside on a plate.
- Using the same pan, add 1.5 tbsp oil and then after two minutes add in the vegetables. Season with pepper and saute for three minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
- In another large pot, add in the remaining olive oil, the remaining pepper and then water. Wait for it to boil.
- Whisk in the cream then once it boils, reduce heat and wait for it to simmer or when the sauce thickens.
- Add the pasta, vegetables and steak. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then, add in the prawns and parsley. Turn off the heat and let the ingredients sit on the pan so the rest of the heat will do the work.
- If you have lemon zest and lemon juice, add it in the pan and then toss well until the pasta is coated. Season with salt and then serve with grated parmesan cheese on top (optional).