When it comes to breakfast, mums are often looking for something that’s going to start their day off right, which is where this Super Green Summer Breakfast Smoothie comes in.
Instead of picking at the cereal or toast your kids have left on the table, take five minutes out of your morning to throw this smoothie together.
This green smoothie is great because it doesn’t include any super expensive ingredients like avocado or maca powder. Instead, it’s nice and simple, with lots of summer ingredients and nothing that’s going to break the bank.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves or parsley
- 1/2 Banana frozen
- 1 Lemon peeled and de-seeded
- 1/2 Lime peeled and de-seeded
- 1 cup Water or coconut water
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Pop all ingredients in the blender, and pulse until smooth. Ice can be added for a colder beverage.
- Throw in a cup with a lid and head out the door!