Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon and ginger into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the salt and sugar.
- Stir through the walnuts, bran and carrot.
- In another bowl, mix together the milk, oil, eggs and pineapple.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients.
- Mix until just combined then divide evenly between the muffin holes.
- Smooth the tops then bake for 25–30 minutes until a skewer comes out clean and the tops are slightly springy to the touch.
- Place the cakes on a wire rack to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together in a small bowl (use hand-held electric beaters to make this easier).
- Use a knife to spread the icing over the cooled cakes.