Meatballs are one of my fav family things to make, they go with everything!!! From mash to salad to salsa to wraps, the list is endless! These Thai Chicken Meatballs are particularly tasty and fresh and your family will be coming back for seconds! Meatballs are also a great way to get the kids into the kitchen for a helping hand, they’ll love getting in there and rolling the mince together! Its a bunch of fun for them too!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until combined
- Roll handful sized balls out of the mix and set aside
- Cook in a pan until golden brown
- Add 1/3 cup of sweet chilli sauce at the end and coat the balls until sticky
- Top with shallots, crushed peanuts and coriander
- Serve with Thai Soba Noodle Salad or Fried Rice