For this Thai Noodle Salad, all you need is 15 minutes.
Perfect to eat with all those meaty dishes!
Check out this recipe by Sally Obermeder and Maha Corbett.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- fresh mint leaves
- Sesame oil
- 200 grams Dried Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 1/2 Medium Green Cabbage, Thinly Sliced
- 4 Spring Onions, Shredded
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 cup Fresh Thai Basil Leaves
- 1 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup (70g) Peanuts (or Any nut You Desire), Roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Soy Sauce Or Tamari
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the cabbage, spring onions, coriander, basil and mint. Gently toss to combine.
- To make the dressing, place the ingredients in a small screw-top jar and shake to combine.
- Set aside until ready to serve.
- Stand the salad at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow the noodles to soften.
- Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with peanuts.