Traditional Christmas Eggnog is a hearty and alcoholic heady drink enjoyed on Christmas Eve.
Traditional Christmas Eggnog tastes so amazing and it’s able to make your Christmas more special especially if you’re having this with your friends or your family! Pair this with a heart-to-heart talk and you’ll have the best Christmas Eve ever!
You don’t have to sacrifice a lot of your time making this because in just 15 minutes, you can already have 4 of this!
This is a great alcoholic drink because this isn’t plain alcohol. There are other ingredients here that make this so flavourful!
You shouldn’t miss this, I’m telling you!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Cream
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 100 ml Brandy
- 100 ml Rum
- 100 ml Sherry
- 2 tbsp Nutmeg for dusting
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan with water.
- Stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Simmer gently for 1 minute, then remove and set aside to cool.
- Combine 100ml of the syrup in a blender with eggs, cream, milk and alcohol.
- Pour into glasses over ice and serve warm dusted with nutmeg.