Tropical Rice Salad is a refreshing dish to go on your table either as a lunch, for BBQ or a side dish with your main dinner.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Tuna 400 grams
- 1 1/2 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Red Capsicum diced
- 4 Spring Onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Mint chopped
- 2 tbsp Orange Zest
- 1/2 Pineapple skin removed and diced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place rice and water in a large pot and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until holes appear then cover and remove from heat to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, capsicum, pineapple, spring onions and tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, orange zest and juice and mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad just before serving.