Tuna and Zucchini Slice
Not everyone is into zucchini slice – so if you don’t dig bacon (what’s wrong with you!) – and prefer tuna – than this is the recipe for you. Makes for a super frugal weeknight dinner and kids love it. Feel free to grate a heap more vegetables in there if you wish – and for extra zing, add a teaspoon of curry powder to the mix!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
How to Make Tuna and Zucchini Slice:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a lamington tin or similar size with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the chopped onion and garlic in a microwave proof bowl and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze all the excess liquid out.
- Place the grated zucchini in a bowl with all the other ingredients except for the cheese.
- Mix well until combined.
- Pour into the tin and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through
- Cut into slices and enjoy!