If it’s a scary sweet treat you’re looking for, these Vampire Cookies will satisfy.
They’re a great treat for a scary-themed party, or a Halloween celebration. What’s great about these is that they’re really fun and easy to put together plus it looks so bloody real!
You can choose to make the cookies from scratch, or buy them. The result will be just as good!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 10 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup Strawberry Jam or raspberry jam
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp Slivered Almonds
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cut cookies in half.
- Slather jam onto both halves of each cookie.
- For half of the cookies (these will become the bottom), position mini marshmallows on the round edge of the cookie (the curved section). If they need more stability add a marshmallow at the back as well. Alternatively fill the entire cookie space with mini marshmallows, but you’ll need more of them.
- Top these halves with their pairs.
- Slide the slivered almonds in between two of the marshmallows to create the vampire teeth.