Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
Coconut is my favourite flavour – and because we have loads of food allergies in this house – I love vegan recipes as we have to be dairy free. This is a really easy ice cream recipe that doesn’t require an ice cream maker. But if you happen to have one, awesome – you can make it directly in that.
Now I use the Natvia Stevia Sugar Replacement in this recipe as it is lower in calories – but you can replace it with normal sugar or leave it out altogether. Coconut Milk and Coconut Cream is full of calories anyway so it probably wouldn’t make that much of a difference.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Stevia Sugar
- Pinch Of Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Vegan Coconut Ice Cream:
- Dissolve the Stevia into a tablespoon of boiling water.
- Mix all the ingredients together and beat with a whisk for five minutes.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking tray (the larger the better).
- Freeze overnight or for four - five hours.
- Remove the baking tray from the freezer, cut into sqaures.
- Place the ice blocks into a blender and puree.
- Freeze into a sealed container.
- Eat and enjoy!