Vegetable Hotcakes are delicious as a breakfast or a side dish with your dinner.
The ingredients taste amazingly delicious together. These vegetable hotcakes can actually be a great alternative to the usual comfort food. Yep, it’s a healthy comfort food. Definitely something that can satisfy your cravings!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 small Sweet Potato peeled and grated
- 270 grams Can Corn Kernels drained and rinsed
- 2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- 1 Zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine flour and oats in a large bowl then add the egg and milk, mixing until combined.
- Add in the peeled and grated sweet potatoes and then the grated zucchini. Stir in the vegetables well.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto a lightly greased fry pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve while hot.