Vegetable Samosas are a light and delicious meal. Perfect for lunch, dinner or a snack!
You can make them in advance and freeze them for a quick snack anytime you like! Also a great option for kids school lunches.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Potato finely diced (5 to 10 mill cubes)
- 1 Carrot finely diced (same as potato)
- 2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 1 cup Peas
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 3 Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 Vegetable Stock (100 Ml)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat the oil in a frying pan
- Add the onion and garlic, mix in the spices and fry until soft.
- Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated.
- Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets into quarters.
- Divide mixture into the quarters, press edges down with a fork and brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake on a lined baking tray until golden, then cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes.