Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan
- Add the onion and garlic, mix in the spices and fry until soft.
- Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated.
- Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets into quarters.
- Divide mixture into the quarters, press edges down with a fork and brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake on a lined baking tray until golden, then cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes.