Very Simple Greek Salad
Butterfly lamb, Greek salad, crispy smashed potatoes and yoghurt go so well together. We often will make this over summer, so simple to make, dinner will be ready in no time at all.
Greek salad has such a unique taste with a blend of kalamata olives, basil leaves and feta (yummy!) and it compliments any Greek dish! it’s such a refreshing salad and is always a family favourite. A quick and easy toss together of the ingredients and you have a super tasty salad to go with dinner!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Drizzle of Olive oil
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes, Cut Into Quarters
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers, Cut Into Same Size And Tomtoes
- 1 Handful Kalamata Olives
- 100 grams Feta, Chopped Into Squares Or Crumbled
- 10-12 Basil Leaves
- Drizzle Of Olive Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place all of the ingredients into a salad bowl and toss
- Top the salad with basil leave and drizzle with olive oil
- Serve and enjoy!