Warming Chai Porridge
There’s nothing more satisfying in the morning than a nice warm bowl of porridge. Chai spiced porridge takes it to a whole new level though. The smell is amazing and if you’re making it for the whole family just double or triple as needed.
Porridge is so simple to make and with some added cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and vanilla this bowl of porridge is bursting with flavour. What more could you want for an easy winter’s morning breakfast!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cardamom, ground
- Honey to taste
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cloves, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Coriander, Ground
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence Or Paste
- Honey To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over a low to medium heat stirring often until cooked.
- Top with grated apple and possibly nuts if you feel like it!
- Add a little extra milk to serve.