Whipped Coconut Cream is a lovely non-dairy and sugar free cream for sponges and muffins. It is delicious and VEGAN!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Tin Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 drops Liquid Stevia
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Refrigerate the can of coconut cream overnight unopened.
- When you're ready to make the cream, carefully open and remove any solidified coconut fat on the top and discard.
- Pour into a medium bowl and with a high-speed electric mixer, beat for 3 - 4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Add the vanilla and stevia and mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.