Whipped Coconut Cream is a lovely non-dairy and sugar free cream for sponges and muffins. It is delicious and VEGAN!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Tin Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 drops Liquid Stevia
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Refrigerate the can of coconut cream overnight unopened.
- When you're ready to make the cream, carefully open and remove any solidified coconut fat on the top and discard.
- Pour into a medium bowl and with a high-speed electric mixer, beat for 3 - 4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Add the vanilla and stevia and mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.