Let’s face it – Christmas is all about food, food, glorious food. It’s the time of year when it’s okay to indulge in treats and Christmas is the perfect excuse to get busy in the kitchen. After all, nothing says Merry Christmas quite like a beautifully wrapped edible Christmas gift, like gooey, chocolaty, homemade cookies, Christmas pudding balls, or our latest, White Chocolate Christmas Bark.
Our White Chocolate Christmas Bark recipe is a great one to try for yourself and also to give as an edible Christmas gift. It is inexpensive and fun to make with the kids and looks absolutely stunning wrapped in bake paper with ribbon. Christmas Bark is great as a gift for your son’s teacher, your neighbours and friends or as a delicious treat on Chrissy day with your family.
So let’s get started shall we?
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Dried Pineapple
- Dried Cranberries
- Macadamia Nuts
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roughly chop dried pineapple, cranberries and macadamia nuts, add mini marshmallows and set aside in a bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave for 20-30 seconds at a time stirring each time to ensure chocolate melts evenly.
- Once melted, pour white chocolate onto tray and spread thin using a spatula.
- Quickly sprinkle on top with pineapple, cranberry, macadamia and marshmallow mix. You need to work quickly so these ingredients sink into the chocolate before it starts to set.
- Cover and seal tightly with Cling Wrap and set in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, remove Cling Wrap and using the Baking Paper as a 'tray,' lift out the White Chocolate Bark onto a chopping board.
- Cut using a sharp knife into chunks