Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Coconut (shredded) or dessicated
- 1 cup Flour Self-Raising
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to Make Four Ingredient White Coconut Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a loaf tin well with canola oil or butter.
- In a medium bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together until combined (don't over mix or the resulting cake will be thick and heavy).
- Pour into the tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Dust icing sugar over the top and serve warm.