Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Zucchini's grated
- 125 grams Pickled Onion Cheese or any strong crumbly cheese
- 20 grams Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 50 grams Parmesan Cheese for coating
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Oil for frying
- Mix grated zucchini's, pickled onion cheese, flour, egg and parmesan cheese together until just combined. They will be quiet moist this is ok, it's perfect for the crumbs and keeps them nice and moist while cooking.
- Place breadcrumbs and extra parmesan cheese in a bowl. Spoon a small tablespoon of mix and drop into crumb mix, toss and coat well. Set aside on baking paper.
- Heat oil in small wok and cook in batches over a high heat. They will only take about a minute each side to cook and be golden brown. Drain on paper towel. If you have a deep fryer you can always use this on 190º.