time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 7 medium Zucchini chopped into thin coins
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Brown Onion chopped fine
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat olive oil in a heavy bottomed frypan, cook the onion and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add the zucchini and cook for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, herbs and sugar and cook until vegetables are just tender.
- Add the beaten eggs and gently move the vegetables around to allow the egg to run through the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the eggs are set and the edges leave the sides of the pan.
- When the frittata is set and brown on the bottom, stand for 5 minutes, then slide out onto a plate - serve warm cut in wedges.