Love Zucchini? Love Eggs? Then you will absolutely adore this Zucchini Frittata. This is one of our favourite breakfasts and lunch recipes to make when we’re trying to save. It’s super frugal and extremely easy to make.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 7 medium Zucchini chopped into thin coins
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Brown Onion chopped fine
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat olive oil in a heavy bottomed frypan, cook the onion and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add the zucchini and cook for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, herbs and sugar and cook until vegetables are just tender.
- Add the beaten eggs and gently move the vegetables around to allow the egg to run through the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the eggs are set and the edges leave the sides of the pan.
- When the frittata is set and brown on the bottom, stand for 5 minutes, then slide out onto a plate - serve warm cut in wedges.