Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy bottomed frypan, cook the onion and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add the zucchini and cook for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, herbs and sugar and cook until vegetables are just tender.
- Add the beaten eggs and gently move the vegetables around to allow the egg to run through the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the eggs are set and the edges leave the sides of the pan.
- When the frittata is set and brown on the bottom, stand for 5 minutes, then slide out onto a plate - serve warm cut in wedges.