List of High End Lingerie Brands to Buy Online
Whether you are looking for swanky lingerie for your wedding night, or just a special occasion, there is lingerie for every single price range. If you do have the dollars to spend, there are some simply stunning lingerie brands that make your special pieces and investment. Here are some of our very favourite high end lingerie brands!
Honey Birdette was established in 2006. The main factor that led to its establishment was the realization Eloise Monaghan (the founder) and her friend had when they were drinking champagne. They noticed that there weren’t any sexually arousing lingerie and bedroom accessories that can be bought around.
The goal of Honey Birdette is to make sex more pleasurable on both parties involved. Hence, their products are mostly playful and flirty.
- Sale up to 40% off on selected items
- Free standard delivery on orders over AU$50 (Australia and New Zealand)
- Free express delivery on orders over AU$250 (Australia)
- Free standard postage on orders over AU$250 (Asia and the Middle East)
- Free express shipping on orders over AU$400 (Asia and the Middle East)
If the actual store is too expensive for you – there are multiple fantastic Facebook Groups where you can buy new or pre-loved pieces at a discounted price. Some of these groups include:
- Honey Birdette Buy Swap and Sell (21,000 members)
- Honey B Buy Swap and Sell Paypal Only (5,000 members)
- Honey B Buy, Sell, Swap and WTB – Paypal (2800 members)
These groups have very strict selling criteria including a current photograph of the lingerie with the name and date, including a photo of the crotch.
Porte a Vie’s statement is ‘For the woman who thinks putting it on is just as sexy as taking it off’…. and we totally agree! Porte a Vie have high-end quality lingerie from traditional pieces to on-trend and saucy! They have the very best pieces that money can buy!
David Jones is now on its 180th year. It was established in 1838 and it’s the world’s oldest department store that’s still operating under the original name. It started as a seller of buckskins, gingham, waistcoat fabrics, silks, and cotton tick and today, it now has 45 store branches. In 2000, it started having ambassadors to represent the brand. When they signed Miranda Kerr as Fashion Ambassador in 2008, they started gaining more Australian customers.
Although not a brand of lingerie in itself, they do stock high-end brands all in once place!
- Free delivery on orders above AU$100 (Australia)
Myer began to operate in 1900 in Bendigo. It was founded by Sidney and Elcon Myer, who are brothers. It first opened its factory in 1915 and its first interstate in 1928. Myer was re-branded in 2014 to 2017 and it was just in 2018 when they established their online store. Apart from lingerie and other clothing products, they also sell beauty products, kitchen equipment, and toys for kids.
Another large department store that stocks high-end brands.
- Free delivery on orders AU$49 and over (Australia)
- Sale up to 60% off on selected items
Jane Carrodus founded Kisskill back in 2013. It is based in Melbourne. The brand name Kisskill was derived from ‘kiss’, which represents femininity, and ‘kill’, which refers to the strength and independence of women. Its goal is to make lingerie products that will empower women. Among its range include lingerie, sleepwear, and bridal.
- Sale up to 70% off on selected items
- Free standard shipping on orders over AU$200 (Australia)
- Free registered delivery on orders over AU$300 (international)
IM Lingerie was established in 1984 by Irene Michael. Its products are guaranteed to be designed by French and Italian designers as they only offer luxurious lingerie products with European touch that range from sleepwear, bridal, and resort wear.
- Sale up to 50% off on selected items
French Bikini is a lingerie business located in Melbourne. Its products are European-inspired as the founders believe that every woman should experience wearing French bikini even once in her life. All products are hand-picked and are sure to have great quality.
- Free express shipping on orders over AU$150 (Australia)
- Free registered post shipping for orders over AU$150 (Australia)
- Free 4-hour delivery on orders over AU$150 (Melbourne)
The first store of Simone Pérèle is located in Paris and it was established in 1948. All of the products it sells are made from modern, light, and soft fabric and are tested on different body types and bust sizes to make sure that they perfectly fit.
- Free online returns for 30 days
- Sale up to 30% off on selected products
- Free shipping on orders above AU $150 (Australia)
- Join Simone Rewards and get AU$10 voucher
Intimate Couture established its online store in 2009. Its products are designed by both Australian and international designers and are ranging from fashionable and elegant lingerie to sleepwear.
- Get 10% off when you subscribe to their newsletter
- Free shipping on orders above AU$150 (Australia)
- Sale up to 70% off on selected items
Agent Provocateur was founded by Joseph Corré, who is also the designer, and Serena Rees in 1994. It is based in the United Kingdom and it has 13 branches located in different countries. Its product range includes luxurious lingerie, nightwear, and swimwear, among others.
Fleur of England offers products that are hand-designed by the owner, Fleur. It was established when Fleur was just 25 years old and its first name was FleurT. Numerous celebrities, like Anne Hathaway and Kylie Jenner, have worn the brand. Its products range from lingerie to nightwear.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £150 (UK)
- Free standard delivery on orders over €200 (Europe)
- Free standard shipping on orders over US$250 (international)
- Luxury packaging on all full-price orders
- Get 10% off when you sign up to their newsletter
Bordelle was founded in 2009 in London by Alexandra Popa. Its products are handmade and are designed by European artisans. It has stores in different countries and it has also already worked with different brands, such as Helen Marlen, Journelle, and Nancy Meyer.
- Subscribe to their newsletter and get 10% off on your first order
Carine Gilson founded her lingerie business in 1990 at the age of 23. She opened her first store in Paris in 2004 and in 2010, to celebrate its 20th year, she opened the second store in Brussels. The London boutique, moreover, was opened in 2012. She expanded her business more in 2015 and brought it to Asia, particularly in Taipei. Her products are mostly made from silk fabric.
Dita Von Tesse established her lingerie collection in 2012. Her products are sexy and dramatic and are comfortable to wear. Dita Von Tesse doesn’t have official online store but you can find the brand on some lingerie online stores, like Bare Necessities, House of Lingerie, and Bloomingdale’s. The deals you can get depend on which store you’re going to purchase the product.
The brand name Journelle originated from the French word ‘journellement’, which means ‘daily’. The name was used because the founders believed that lingerie is an absolute necessity that women should wear every day.
- Sale up to 50% off on selected items
- Free delivery if you’re going to pick-up your order in one of its stores (US)
- Free economy delivery on orders over US$75 (US)
Maiki was founded in 2017 by Melitta Gardner. It seeks to encourage women to embrace their femininity so every product it sells is designed with passion. Its product range includes luxe lingerie and loungewear.
- Subscribe to their newsletter to receive 10% off on your first order
- Free shipping on all orders (Australia)