Visitors to Stay at Home Mum are welcome to submit a blog or video to have published on the Stay At Home Mum website.
We here are Stay at Home Mum are not professional journalists or writers – we are all Mums – just like you! We are always searching for new material for our website – after all – this website is for and about you – and you know what you like to read!
We are now proud to announce that we will pay $20 for each PUBLISHED blog and $50 for each PUBLISHED video on Stay at Home Mum. All blogs must conform to the following criteria or will not be accepted.
Blog Rules are:
- Blog about something Mums will like and are interested in – but make sure we haven’t covered that particular topic in detail on the website first!
- Blog content is to be a maximum of 600 words and be original work NOT POSTED ELSEWHERE!
- Work MUST be your own.
- Blogs will be reviewed and you will be advised if you are successful together with a possible publishing date. Remember we receive hundreds of blogs so if it takes us a little while to get back to you – don’t panic!
- Blogs may be rejected by SAHM if the content is not considered suitable. Don’t be discouraged – try and try again!
- You may NOT include links in the body of the work. You can however link to your own blog/site in the Bio section. SAHM can edit this as we see fit.
- SAHM reserves the right to edit the work for our website as we deem fit. We will never change the ‘integrity’ of the post – just for editing purposes.
- Recipes are not included unless they are your original work and are supplied with an appropriate high quality photograph that you own the rights to.
- Video must be something related to the Stay at Home Mum Website
- Video must be maximum of 3 minutes – minimum of 30 seconds and be of your own, original work
- Video must be clear and audible
- Video must NOT be posted elsewhere