Have you ever feared for your life?
Maybe at one point in your life, you felt like someone is following you only to find out it’s your new neighbour you haven’t heard from yet, or heard that crazy creepy sound at the back of your house only to find out it’s your next-door neighbour’s cat scrambling for food in your bin in the middle of the night. Those moments you thank heavens you’re just imagining things.
However, for some people, the fear is real, and they’re not imagining it, it’s really happening and they can’t believe IT IS happening, and for some reason or miracle as they call it, they made it out alive. And now, they’re thankful to live to tell their horrific tale of terror.
We, at SAHM, are intrigued by murder and crime stories, but those near-death experiences, those incredible stories of people surviving attempted murders, are just freaking amazing, and we found these on Reddit.
Warning: These stories might make the hair stand up on the back of your neck, but these are really terrifyingly good ones. Get your popcorn ready, here we go!
By some random person…
1. “I was shot twice in the head…”
2. “While waiting for a bus, [guy on bike] pulls out a blade and stabs me in the chest.”
3. “…two guys threw me down onto the gravel driveway and started beating me.”
4. “He wanted to know what it felt like to kill a cop.”
Crime of Passion…
5. “[My girlfriend] wrote me a note threatening to kill me and signed it in her blood.”
6. “[My boyfriend] decided that he rather kill me than let me go.”
7. “…[he] fell in love with me and then tried to kill me in my sleep.”
8. “[My boyfriend] beat the hell out of me in the middle of a snow storm and left me to die.”
9. “…crazy ex gf lived in my apartment without my knowledge and was planning on poisoning my coffee with paint thinner if I didn’t take her back.”
10. “When I was 5 months pregnant, [my ex] threw me down a flight of stairs.”