Make a few bucks from these side gig Android apps!
I’m always on the lookout for new apps that will make mums some money that aren’t scammy scams… Because they all seem to be! But we have tried all these, yes some are tough to make cash on, but if you have what it takes – you could really make some cash! We tell you the apps, and the catches behind them – before you download!
Who would have thought that just by exercising and staying active can earn you extra cash? YES, you heard me right! And I guess this will motivate you, even more, to really stick to your fitness resolution coming new year.
Pact is a genius app that keeps users motivated to stay in shape week to week and at the same time earn cash. Features includes:
- Personalise exercise and eating goals each week
- Increasing your fitness level
- Accelerates your weigh management (gain and loss)
- Can be synced with other fitness apps like FitBit, Jawbone Up, Map My Run, My Fitness Pal and other partner apps
- PLUS getting notified about your weekly earnings and proven incentives that helps each members hit over 95% of their goals
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get physical and earn lotsa cash!
Are you a photography enthusiast? If so, then turn your photos into money through Foap!
Foap is an image and photography app that allows you to upload all your photo’s, and sell them to well-known brands all over the world.
Brands like Nivea, Bank of America, Volvo Group and more can gain access to photos sold in Foap Market. Moreover, Foap distributed your visual content through their partners like Getty Images and help you sell even more photos! Images go for about $10 each, with you making $5 of that $10.
Foap is free! What’s more, every time you sell a photo you get 50% of the commission. Every mission is rewarded with a prize starting with $50.
If you’re looking for some easy-peasy job that gives you money, Slide Joy is for you.
This app makes you money to check what’s new and what’s hot in the news and to unlock your screen! How? It pays you either in cash or rewards to have trending ads or news be displayed in your lock screen. In other words, it pays you by renting your smartphone’s lock screen.
Redeem cash rewards to your PayPal account or gift card rewards to your favorite retailers/brands. Start right now by downloading their free lock screen here.
Got some old books that are no longer in used? Why not sell it online and get the best deal from the vendor who wants it! Then try Bookscouter.
Sell your used books for the most money by following these steps:
- Search any book’s ISBN using your phone’s camera (or type the ISBN in manually)
- Compare over 30 real-time price quotes for your used books and textbooks
- Select where to sell your book and complete the transaction on their website
- Package and ship your books for free using the provided shipping label
- Receive a check in the mail, or money deposited directly to your PayPal account
Just download the app for free and available for both iOS and Android.