Become a Small Batch Gourmet Food Creator
If you are legendary at a particular dish, make the best chocolate bars in the world or have a cheesecake that your Mother would sell you for, then consider becoming a Small Batch Gourmet Food Creator! Take a sample of your wares to various cafe’s and restaurants to show them what you’ve got!
I know of one lady that just makes her legendary Red Velvet Cupcakes here in Gympie, they are soooo good!
Some ideas for gourmet small-batch food ideas include:
- Macarons in various flavours in a nice box
- Unique chocolate bars
- Make your own version of Kombucha
- Sourdough Bread from scratch
- Delivery Donut Boxes or Dessert Boxes
How to Advertise for Clients:
- Make your masterpiece and take small morsels around to the local cafes and restaurants to try.
- Advertise on your local Business Facebook Pages
- Approach gift shops and home decor stores to sell your items (with commission) on their shop counter.
Where Can I Learn More?
When advertising your services online, it’s all about the images – making that food look as delicious as it tastes. But food is tricky to photograph! Here are some great online courses to look at to improve your food photography skills: